Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International

Join the VSK ACC Racing Club International, for all Virtual Skipper ACC Fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Where is Dan
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:26 am by AussieXII

» Race results convertor
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:01 am by AussieXII

» RULES & REPLAYS
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:55 am by AussieXII

» To pen or not to pen.
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 am by AussieXII

» ACC Racing Club (ARC) Boat Numbers
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am by KennyD

» Hello from the USA
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am by KennyD

» World Premiere
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am by Josen®ique

» SELS - Super Endurance Legends Series
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm by AussieXII

» GREAT GALVESTON TX RACE
Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am by AussieXII

Gallery
Adding color to layer Empty
Affiliates

Top posters
AussieXII
Adding color to layer I_vote_lcapAdding color to layer I_voting_barAdding color to layer I_vote_rcap 
USA 77-Pat
Adding color to layer I_vote_lcapAdding color to layer I_voting_barAdding color to layer I_vote_rcap 
Seahorse914
SAF009339
gato_9
Josen®ique
lionhart
duaner
rwi
J316

Adding color to layer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seahorse914
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Adding color to layer   Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:30 pm

I was wondering when I add some color to an item ....example spokes on helm
do I have to cover every pixal or does the first click of the paint bucket add enough?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Seahorse914.com
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Adding color to layer   Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:27 am

Seahorse914 wrote:
I was wondering when I add some color to an item ....example spokes on helm
do I have to cover every pixal or does the first click of the paint bucket add enough?

You can use your magic wand or polygonal laso to selct an area to fill with the paintbucket tool, your first click will not fill the whole area if it has shading for example it will only fill up to the shaded area. The more you click the darker the colour becomes, and the more of the area is filled until it fills the entire selected area. Be careful not to overfil the selected area as the more you click it will begin to go just outside of the selected area.

I hope that helps.

Cheers Mate Adding color to layer 364988687Adding color to layer 364988687Adding color to layer 364988687

Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Adding color to layer   Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:30 am

....another good tip is, once you have an area selected you can either use your paintbucket tool..OR Pencil Tool OR Spray Can Tool and it will not paint any other part other than the selected area. This is the best way to paint your skins as you can use the spray can to add shading or blended colours as you go.

Cheers all Adding color to layer 364988687Adding color to layer 364988687Adding color to layer 364988687

Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com

PostSubject: Re: Adding color to layer   Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 am

I am easily confused. Downloaded 3 skins from blue cross with the intention of using one until I have got my own sorted out. They are now sitting in the folder with the Nadeo boats and all show in the game setting menu for boat selection but will not show in the game -only nadeo boats will. Just watched a u tube tutorial and the guy said these things can take an age to load and he demonstrated using a drop box programme to set up locator files - do you guys do that?? Also during a race yesterday I think Simon was suggesting kicking "ghost boats" (i think) wondered if these are boats which havnt loaded?
Back to top Go down
Seahorse914
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adding color to layer   Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:24 am

AB,

Yes you are on the right track. Give me some time and I will get a write up on dropbox and locator files. Go to Northspace and see what Camster has to say on locator files. When you are there look around , there is a ton of info there.

http://www.northspace.co.uk/skins_using.html#locator

If you got one from SCV I would have thought they already had a locator on a server.
question......do you see the custom skin when you select it. If not you may have it loaded in the wrong place
John
Back to top Go down
http://www.Seahorse914.com

PostSubject: Re: Adding color to layer   Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:49 am

thanks John - they do show as the other boats do in the boat choice through settings at the start of the game. Got the compass to work today - real strange way the game is loaded though the computor but it is working yaaaa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding color to layer   Adding color to layer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Found the info where you said John thanks and will have a goo at it over the weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding color to layer   Adding color to layer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding color to layer
Page 1 of 1