Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International

Join the VSK ACC Racing Club International, for all Virtual Skipper ACC Fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Where is Dan
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:26 am by AussieXII

» Race results convertor
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:01 am by AussieXII

» RULES & REPLAYS
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:55 am by AussieXII

» To pen or not to pen.
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 am by AussieXII

» ACC Racing Club (ARC) Boat Numbers
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am by KennyD

» Hello from the USA
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am by KennyD

» World Premiere
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am by Josen®ique

» SELS - Super Endurance Legends Series
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm by AussieXII

» GREAT GALVESTON TX RACE
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am by AussieXII

Gallery
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! Empty
Affiliates

Top posters
AussieXII
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_vote_lcapWhy Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_voting_barWhy Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_vote_rcap 
USA 77-Pat
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_vote_lcapWhy Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_voting_barWhy Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_vote_rcap 
Seahorse914
SAF009339
gato_9
Josen®ique
lionhart
duaner
rwi
J316

Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:07 am

Hi guys,

I was out for most of the day today shopping with my lovely wife, we decided to take the kids and our dog Enyo down to a small river near the city, when these cheeky buggers turned up. Remember this is just 5 short minutes away from the city of Canberra the Australian Capital.

Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! Kangaroos

There were 7 in all the rest you cant see, but there were a few mothers and their Joeys as well, this one here stood at about 6 ft, he was certainly curious about our dog and didnt want to come down much further. But the kids loved to see them in the wild just going sbout their business. A truly beautiful animal.

When we finished our dinner we left, and my stupid dog chased them away, they certainly took off, jumping into the surrounding scub, my stupid-assed dog had no chance off catching them, when they are in full bound they move quite fast.

Anyways...thought Id share that with the guys here. Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687

Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Dan I dont see the pics
Back to top Go down
http://sailmaker77@hotmail.com
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 am

A thank you has been sent Pat, Ill look into the settings for this subforum, also if anyone notices that they cannot see the pictures for any of the other subforums please let me know and I will adjust.

Thanks for the heads-up Pat.

Cheers mate Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687

Dan
Back to top Go down
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks,now I see them.
Back to top Go down
http://sailmaker77@hotmail.com
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 pm

Great sorry mate, we had this sub-forum for Admin only to see the pics, Reeby and I went through last night and made sure all the permissions were up to date. My bad.

Cheers Pat. Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! 364988687

Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:04 am

I'll add one more reason to the list
Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! Aussie11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 am

OZZZY BAWBAG! lol!
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:30 am

jammy_dodger_sco wrote:
OZZZY BAWBAG! lol!

Smelly Ogre! 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:31 pm

http://www.boxboat.com.au/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!   Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Australia is one of the greatest places on Earth!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International :: ARC Lounge :: ARC Lounge-
Jump to: