Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International

Join the VSK ACC Racing Club International, for all Virtual Skipper ACC Fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Where is Dan
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:26 am by AussieXII

» Race results convertor
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:01 am by AussieXII

» RULES & REPLAYS
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:55 am by AussieXII

» To pen or not to pen.
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 am by AussieXII

» ACC Racing Club (ARC) Boat Numbers
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am by KennyD

» Hello from the USA
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am by KennyD

» World Premiere
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am by Josen®ique

» SELS - Super Endurance Legends Series
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm by AussieXII

» GREAT GALVESTON TX RACE
Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am by AussieXII

Gallery
Help / Requests Empty
Affiliates

Top posters
AussieXII
Help / Requests I_vote_lcapHelp / Requests I_voting_barHelp / Requests I_vote_rcap 
USA 77-Pat
Help / Requests I_vote_lcapHelp / Requests I_voting_barHelp / Requests I_vote_rcap 
Seahorse914
SAF009339
gato_9
Josen®ique
lionhart
duaner
rwi
J316

Help / Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Help / Requests Empty
PostSubject: Help / Requests   Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Very Happy Very Happy
Hi everyone

On a few occasions members have expressed an interest in making boat skin.

I am by no means saying that I am in any shape or form sort of pro
skinner but I do enjoy having a go.
So I thought I would open up the forum and invite members to discuss any procedures
or ask any questions if you have them. Maybe I might be able to help or I am sure
somebody here will.
Smile Smile Smile :?: :?: :?:

Also if anybody has any skin requests I would be happy to take a look at them. You never know I might get quite good at them eventually lol!

Gazza
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

Help / Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help / Requests   Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Great going Gazza, maybe Legsie might want to have you take a crack at his Team Skoda Yacht for him. I know "Dutchy" wants one done also. Regardless it is sure great to have another skinner here, thank you so much mate.

@ Skinning - There is one thing I just cant seem to find anywhere, and although I work my way around the problem it is very time consuming to do so. But perhaps you or someone else browsing may have some insight into this particular problem.

Clearing Backgrounds!

Like in the regular "Paintshop" program you are simply able to make the background transperant for any picture and overlay the image to another. Photoshop (or so it seems) has no such function, so when I overlay sponsor graphics etc the backgound is white. Does anyone know anything about this?

Cheers in advance Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com

Help / Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help / Requests   Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm

I would like a fox skinned yacht, that would be cool :face:
Back to top Go down

Help / Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help / Requests   Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 am

Dan

Not sure if this is any help but I think you have to alter the appearance of the alpha channel, which is what helps with transparency. I don't use photoshop myself( my old copy seems to keep crashing) I'm using a free version of Gimp which seems to work for me Very Happy

Gazza
Back to top Go down
Seahorse914
Admin
Admin

Help / Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help / Requests   Help / Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Dan,
I am using Gimp also and have found "in Gimp" that you can select objects in the picture by color then I copy and past to a new blank work sheet. Not sure in PShop but there has to be somthing close to that.
John Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Seahorse914.com
Sponsored content

Help / Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help / Requests   Help / Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help / Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International :: ACC Skins :: Skinners Workshop-
Jump to: