Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International

Join the VSK ACC Racing Club International, for all Virtual Skipper ACC Fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Where is Dan
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:26 am by AussieXII

» Race results convertor
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:01 am by AussieXII

» RULES & REPLAYS
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:55 am by AussieXII

» To pen or not to pen.
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 am by AussieXII

» ACC Racing Club (ARC) Boat Numbers
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am by KennyD

» Hello from the USA
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am by KennyD

» World Premiere
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am by Josen®ique

» SELS - Super Endurance Legends Series
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm by AussieXII

» GREAT GALVESTON TX RACE
Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am by AussieXII

Gallery
Greetings from London Empty
Affiliates

Top posters
AussieXII
Greetings from London I_vote_lcapGreetings from London I_voting_barGreetings from London I_vote_rcap 
USA 77-Pat
Greetings from London I_vote_lcapGreetings from London I_voting_barGreetings from London I_vote_rcap 
Seahorse914
SAF009339
gato_9
Josen®ique
lionhart
duaner
rwi
J316

Greetings from London

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Greetings from London   Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi to all ARC members

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Gary but prefer Gazza. Very Happy
I currently live in south London although I originally come from sunny Manchester lol!
As a chauffeur I might not always be able to get online but when I do I have enjoyed sailing with good and fair sailors like yourselves. Hopefully you will find me to be a very fair racer (sometimes way too fair Very Happy )

Thank you all for the already friendly welcome I have received on the water

Gazza
Back to top Go down
Seahorse914
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London   Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:18 am

Hello Gazza,
You have stumbled onto a good group of sailors. We respect each other and always try to keep the atmosphere light and friendly. Explore the forum and add your two cents Ask questions make your own post. Join a user group then ask Dan for your Sail Numbers If you have a special number ask and if it is available its yours.
Above all injoy yourself Very Happy Very Happy

Seahorse................John Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Seahorse914.com
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London   Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 am

Hello Gazza. John is right this is a frendly group of sailors. I have not had the pleasure of sailing with you but I hope to in the future. Request an ARC number that way we can pick you out of the crowd. I dont always get to sail with these guys either but they dont seem to mind. Dan Is taking good care of us all and john never misses a beat. Welcome
USA 77-Pat
Back to top Go down
http://sailmaker77@hotmail.com
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London   Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:45 am

Well said guys, yes absolutely the ARC certainly welcomes you Gazza, when I first saw you lurking about the first thing I noticed was the GB at the end of your username. I make no secret that I have a big soft spot for the UK guys in VSK they are not only amongst the very best players but display a sportmanship worthy of any ARC member here.

Yes we "Try" to enforce "Fair-Play" here, while following the ISAF Rules, its a basic mutual respect we have, coupled with a good understanding that the vast majority of players dont appreciate underhanded tactics, starboard bargers, and Pen Hunters. So our servers to the best of our ability remove these players as they come, yes they still can ruin your race sometimes, yes we "try" to be fair, and yes we get it wrong sometimes, but its not an easy job and I tend to make alot of enemies out of people with far less intregrity than most ARC members.

We entreat you to read the ACCEES Charter which is at the "backbone" of our "Fair-Play" policy, you already have a good understanding of what is expected of you from discussions I have had with you at ACCEES Race Meetings. And I most certainly welcome you to our little club here. Make yourself at home Gazza, to become an official ARC Member you can click on "Groups" just under the title banner to join officially. The Only provision to joining the Official ARC Members Club is to choose yourself a Boat Number, then simply apply in the groups section of the forum. Your name will be hi-lighted in Red to indicate you are an Official ARC Comittee Member. You will also recieve an Official Personalized ARC Avatar which you are free to use in online game its completely up to you.

Having said that nothing is expected of you, but you are certainly invited to share your knowledge and experiences with the group whenever you want we would sure like to hear from you from time to time.

Yep...got it, "Rant Meter" just hit appocalyptic again, bwahahaha LaughingLaughingLaughing

Cheers and welcome again Gazza. Wink

Dan (AussieXII)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London   Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:22 pm

A belated hi to everyone!!

I'm sure you have all seen me around and sailing badly lol.

You will will know me as Legs (ARC-020) but my real name is Andy.

I'm from central-ish England, and work as Team Manager for Skoda UK Motorsport.

I would like to thank Dan and all you other members for making me very welcome to this fantastically friendly and fun club.

I look forward to more great racing and witty banter, even though for me it all goes on into the early hours, its really worth it.

Best wishes everyone,

Andy

Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London   Greetings from London I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 am

Thank you Andy, like I say to all our new members please make yourself at home, this is a group effort and nobody has more ownership than anyone else here. If you have some ideas dont keep them to yourself share them with the group. This is your forum as much as it is mine Andy.

Welcome aboard the ARC. Greetings from London 364988687Greetings from London 364988687Greetings from London 364988687

Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from London   Greetings from London I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from London
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: