Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International

Join the VSK ACC Racing Club International, for all Virtual Skipper ACC Fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Where is Dan
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:26 am by AussieXII

» Race results convertor
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:01 am by AussieXII

» RULES & REPLAYS
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:55 am by AussieXII

» To pen or not to pen.
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 am by AussieXII

» ACC Racing Club (ARC) Boat Numbers
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am by KennyD

» Hello from the USA
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am by KennyD

» World Premiere
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am by Josen®ique

» SELS - Super Endurance Legends Series
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm by AussieXII

» GREAT GALVESTON TX RACE
Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am by AussieXII

Gallery
Swifty aka Brindabella Empty
Affiliates

Top posters
AussieXII
Swifty aka Brindabella I_vote_lcapSwifty aka Brindabella I_voting_barSwifty aka Brindabella I_vote_rcap 
USA 77-Pat
Swifty aka Brindabella I_vote_lcapSwifty aka Brindabella I_voting_barSwifty aka Brindabella I_vote_rcap 
Seahorse914
SAF009339
gato_9
Josen®ique
lionhart
duaner
rwi
J316

Swifty aka Brindabella

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swifty
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Swifty aka Brindabella   Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:02 am

Gday All, met aussie and a few others racing today and had a good race so decided to join, im new to VSK, just playing for a few weeks now, usd to sail back in the 90's, skiffs and yachts etc and now live 6hr from the water so getting my fix this way!
Back to top Go down
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Swifty aka Brindabella   Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:06 pm

It looked like you didnt forget any thing. you were sailing fast. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://sailmaker77@hotmail.com
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Swifty aka Brindabella   Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:59 am

Yes, excellent work yesterday mate, you really have hit the ground running, unlike myself it took a very long time for me to learn even the basics. It is certainly a steep learning curve for some of us. Im very glad you joined Swifty, when I saw your name pop up during the game I saw Brindabella as a long time resident of Canberra I knew the name and boat well as a boat that won the Sydney to Hobart.

I thought I may have even been lucky enough to run into another Canberran. I have since made the sea change and now live near Ulladulla NSW, Mollymook NSW. It is great to have another active Australian member here the Australian Team ARC members are many (7) but most of them dont race with me. Its great to have you aboard, please make yourself at home.

Cheers Chad. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dan
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com
Swifty
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Swifty aka Brindabella   Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:20 am

Thanks for the invite and Enjoy racing with you guys!

Im currently in Central NSW, been here for 7 years (too long)!! Do travel donw the coast a bit, ive got a house at Sanctuary Point and trael to Sussex a fair bit for fishing and such but sadly no sailing any longer!

Brindabella was launched when i was a young fella, Not long after I used to assist at the CYC with the juniors and sail the Elliot 5.9's and one of snows boys was a student.. Always loved the look and lines of her and still dont think there is a nicer looking boat on the water!

Used to sail in younger days like Flying 11's, had stints in Cherubs, 16's and done some 49er racing. Also Sailed offshore, done a series on yachts like Terrafirma and others out of the CYC.

Would love to get back into it if i find a job down the coast sometime and can move back down there!
Back to top Go down
Swifty
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Swifty aka Brindabella   Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:24 am

Swifty aka Brindabella Sailing-yacht-Brindabella-Photo-Credit-Mainsheet-Media
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swifty aka Brindabella   Swifty aka Brindabella I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swifty aka Brindabella
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: