Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International

Join the VSK ACC Racing Club International, for all Virtual Skipper ACC Fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Where is Dan
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:26 am by AussieXII

» Race results convertor
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:01 am by AussieXII

» RULES & REPLAYS
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:55 am by AussieXII

» To pen or not to pen.
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 am by AussieXII

» ACC Racing Club (ARC) Boat Numbers
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am by KennyD

» Hello from the USA
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am by KennyD

» World Premiere
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am by Josen®ique

» SELS - Super Endurance Legends Series
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm by AussieXII

» GREAT GALVESTON TX RACE
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am by AussieXII

Gallery
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata Empty
Affiliates

Top posters
AussieXII
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_vote_lcapRenovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_voting_barRenovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_vote_rcap 
USA 77-Pat
Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_vote_lcapRenovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_voting_barRenovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_vote_rcap 
Seahorse914
SAF009339
gato_9
Josen®ique
lionhart
duaner
rwi
J316

Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata SETPosterblk_zpsb6309459

The Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurace, or as we like to call it the 3 Hour "Super-Enduro" is a prestigious ARC Special Event, this race is generally held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This event is not connected to any Championship Series and no points are awarded, unlike other ARC Endurance events such as the ACCEES Series time is of NO importance.

This event is for "line-honours" and a virtual trophy the coverted "Super-Enduro Trophy" is awarded to the winner with medallions for 2nd and 3rd in usual ARC fashion. In addition the winner gains the title of ARC Super Endurance Champion and his trophy is displayed in our Trophy Room "The ARC Hall of Fame" for evermore.

Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata SuperEnduro-1_zps76aa9582

This race is hosted under Manual Penalties FPC format, with standard ARC "Fair-Play" Rules applying to acheive the fairest racing possible.

No Contact Allowed - Skippers must attempt to avoid contact at all times in accordance with ISAF Rule 14.

No Slowing Allowed - Skippers are not permitted to slow other competitors in any way during the course of the race.

No Penalty Hunting or Barging Allowed - Skippers are not permitted to make intentional contact in any way by barging or hunting for penalties, infringement of this rule will result in instant ban (without warning) by the ARC Race Committee.

Manual Penalties - It is up to the individual Skippers to call for a penalty if they feel another boat is in infringement of the ISAF Rules by pressing the "P" button immediately after an incident that may be under scrutiny. Take warning that if this button is pressed more than 3 times asking for a ruling a skipper can be deemed in infringement of the rules governing Penalty Hunting and therefore Disqualified from the race. Press the "P" button only if you feel you have been slowed or if the penalty is correct.

Free Penalty Cancellation - To ensure fair racing we have also incorporated a way that skippers can ask for cancellation of a penalty received durin the course of a race. Skippers may ask that ANY penalty be cancelled even if the penalty is correct, however it is up to the skipper that gives the penalty to either refuse to cancel the penalty or cancel the penalty. Once again a skipper should only refuse to cancel a penalty if they feel they have been slowed or if a penalty is correct.

Answer Penalty Requests Immediately - Competitors are warned to answer any Penalty Request Immediately, failure to do so in reasonable time is considered by this committee as "Gross-Misconduct" under the "Fair-Play" rules and therefore will result in instant disqualification from the event.

ISAF Rule 17.1 - Proper Course - The ARC does not recognize this rule in accordance with our "Fair-Play" rules as a result ISAF Rule 17.1 "MUST" be cancelled if the penalty is given and a skipper asks for removal of this penalty. Failure to do so will result in instant disqualification from the event in accordance with the rules for Slowing.

PLease Conduct Penatly 360 Spins Clear of the Fleet - Skippers MUST clear the fleet before conducting Penalty Spins failure to do so and causing an incident is in clear violation of rules for "Slowing" and ISAF Rule 14 and result in instant disqualification from the event.

Racing Room - This is required by ALL competitors at ANY ARC Racing Event, this rulle calls for ALL skippers to give adequate racing room during the course of a race at ALL times. This includes when sailing close to land and when rounding marker bouys, sailing side by side and when tacking. Failure to give adequate Racing Room will result in instant disqualification from the event.

These rules are to give every competitor the best chances of winning the race without being hunted or crowded during the course of the Super-Enduro, after all 3 hours is a long time to be on the water only to have your race ruined by an unfair player. We here at the ARC have a "Zero-Tolerance" policy towards anyone we consider to be underhanded or unfair. Read the rules carefuly - Dont get disqualified.

....and try to remember to have fun.

Dan (ARC President)

Last edited by AussieXII on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:04 pm

When is it running?
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:07 am

slyfox_72_sco_ wrote:
When is it running?

On the homepage Sandy, but the 7th of April mate. That will be the evening of the 6th for you buddy.

My Time 0900
Your Time 2300
Johns Time 1800
Al's Time 1100

etc etc etc Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:13 am

Aye I just noticed it, ta.
Back to top Go down
Seahorse914
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:31 am

Dan,

Is that 1800 in the morning or evening???

Very Happy
John
Back to top Go down
http://www.Seahorse914.com
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:19 am

Seahorse914 wrote:
Dan,

Is that 1800 in the morning or evening???

Very Happy
John

Very Funny John Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dan
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:20 am

Also thanks for steering me in the right direction on Rule 17.1 Sandy thanks mate.

Dan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:18 am

No problem at all John m8

Ben Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:16 pm

AussieXII wrote:
Also thanks for steering me in the right direction on Rule 17.1 Sandy thanks mate.

Dan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Where what when?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:05 pm

lol!

Lets combine our Boat names to be even more confusing for Dan eg:

Jammie Fox
&
Sly Dodger

scratch Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:22 pm

ABilly
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:21 pm

I seriously cant tell the difference between you two on TS and my overlay isnt working, so gimmie a break, although I have been known to cross the boat numbers from time to time as well Jammy Dodger (ARC-101) Slyfox (ARC-999) or is it the other way round.

Must be from living upside down. I dunno!

Dan Sleep
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Oh look I just made my 500th post....in a desperate bloody attempt to change the freakin subject....for the love of Pete! Rolling Eyes :shock:

PS: How do you spell Thread Hijacked huh? lol Laughing

Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata ThreadDirection

Dan
Back to top Go down
Seahorse914
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 am

Dan,
You spell it like this.

Thread Hijacked huh

As you know I can't spell worth s*** and I got it right
John :idea: 🤡
Back to top Go down
http://www.Seahorse914.com
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Muahahahahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Damn just realised I'm working for this one. Hopefully it's a quiet night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Cant wait....it was great fun the last time you ran it
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Me either, also cant wait to test Manual Pens to see how that rolls.

Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata   Renovazio 3 Hour Super Endurance Regata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1