Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International

Join the VSK ACC Racing Club International, for all Virtual Skipper ACC Fans!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Recist Criteria Version 1.1 Pdf Download
Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:57 am by heargilb

» Power Line Communication Circuit Pdf Free
Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:10 am by heargilb

» Where is Dan
Sat May 02, 2015 5:26 am by AussieXII

» Race results convertor
Sat May 02, 2015 5:01 am by AussieXII

» RULES & REPLAYS
Sat May 02, 2015 4:55 am by AussieXII

» To pen or not to pen.
Fri May 02, 2014 4:25 am by AussieXII

» ACC Racing Club (ARC) Boat Numbers
Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am by KennyD

» Hello from the USA
Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am by KennyD

» World Premiere
Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am by Josen®ique

Affiliates

Top posters
AussieXII

USA 77-Pat

Seahorse914

SAF009339

gato_9

Josen®ique

lionhart

duaner

rwi

J316

Share | 

Welcome New Members - About Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gato_9
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:45 am

I do, ARC 4421
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 am

WD Franco,

Looks like u sorted yourself out Smile

GW and look forward to racing with u in the future...
Back to top Go down
MORSEM1968
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: How do i get started Racing    Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:47 am

Hi All-
I just registered and would like to start racing in your club.

How do I get started?
If I need a # is 1968 available?
if I need a skin what is recommended to use?

I have been sailing with VSK for a few years online but not with an official group.

Can get an opportunity to try out?

Thank You
Mike Morse VA USA
Back to top Go down
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:23 am

Welcome MORSEM1968. You dont need to try out, you are in. It looks like 1968 is yours. We heve some good skinners here but its not me. Please read the charter. Perhaps one or two of ARCs great skinners can help you out. If you dont hear from any one soon let me know,OK. Welcome, this is a good place to learn or teach,thats up to you. Lets have fun. ask any questions you have.
Pat.

-------www.vsk-arc-------
It is easy to be a good winner, only in defeat lays the true test of sportsmanship.
Back to top Go down
http://sailmaker77@hotmail.com
Seahorse914
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:50 am

Welcome aboard mate.

This club is an international club with active members from around the world. All members of ARC share one thing VSK. This is not a forum for race religion or politics. I will ask you to review the forum find our rules and charter. Please review our rules and follow them when you race an ARC event.

We will ban any pen hunters and trouble makers. We run a tight ship in that respect. As for respect you are given that when you ask for membership we assume that you accept our rules and code of conduct. It is up to you to keep that respect. Everyone has a bad day and that is to be expected. We judge only one thing consistent bad behavior.

Our group primarily runs ACC boats although we do on occasion launch a few others. Aussie XII (Dan) is our founder and the forum supports firstly our Endurance Races the ACCEES that generally run about 1 hour. The ACCEES is our headliner. This race series is a little unique in that we are racing for our own best time over a seven day series for the Championship. Two races daily attend when you can. This is not a match race of any kind; you are not to purposely interfere with the progress of any other sailor.We also run a Sprint Series between the ACCEES seasons. We are a growing group and are branching out we have become established as a Racing Team that enters other clubs events. We anticipate having our own challenges and invite other clubs to compete against us.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions we have sailors from many levels of experience from expert champions in VSK to the beginner. Tips and technique are spread around the club liberally. If you are a new sailor you will improve quickly, if you are an expert you will have many challengers.

Dan will give you instructions and confirm your request for a sail number. Follow the below link to request your number:

http://vsk-arc.forumotion.com/t10-acc-racing-club-arc-boat-numbers

Let the smoke settle a little bit have at a few races and will see about a skin. There are only a few Yanks here me included. The other guys say they speak English but I cant understand a word they say Very Happy

Seahorse/John

Seahorse (ARC 914)......John
Back to top Go down
http://www.Seahorse914.com
b@n
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:47 pm

ciao all,
i have recently joined in to your world famous ARC :-)
been very busy and away last week so i didnt have any time to make the introduction..
briefly, im from croatia, my name is goran and im 39 years old. in vsk im known as b@n.
in real life i sail mostly small classes, but my favourite are catamarans. i own two; H16 and F18. also one 505, laser radial and seascape 18 (but with soft wing made by onesails). quite revolutionary and easily utilised when compared to hard wing (for instance those used in AC series catamarans)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dn65wQWb5A

in croatia summer is closing in, and during summer im out on the water 24/7.. vsk is just quenching my thirst for sailing during cold months. so practicaly, after june my pc is catching dust - cos im out sailing. 9 weeks to go b4 season kicks off. and counting :-)
in vsk im already a member of loyal list crew. please do let me know where to get your skin for acc and melges-that i will occasionally use, i promise. have to present my loyal blood as well, hehe
i will add arc and a number to my nick alongside my loyallist smiley
enough for first time
see you all online

regards

goran
aka
b@n
Back to top Go down
gato_9
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi Goran,
Great to have you here! About the skin, I think we don't have a megles Skin 'cause this is the ACC Racing Club, but i'm not really sure hahaha. We all have personalized ACC Skins, with boat number, name, national flags, etc. If you wait for me, like one week or two I can make you one, but in the meantime you can download the generic skin from here http://dl.dropbox.com/u/67754418/ARC%20BL%20Skin.zip

Hope to sail with you soon.

By the way I'm Franco, im from Argentina, and I'm known in VSK as kat

Welcome!
F.
Back to top Go down
Be.Rodo
ARC Member
ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

hi allz , awesome sail team , just maked acc after a nice race ,
i am Rodrigo comming from belgium , sailing is somthing i rlly like , on pc and real life , did some cool stuff , hope to make a diffrence in the team and GW always to evryone

Peace

Rodrigo
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:40 am

Hi Rodrigo,

Just wanted to welcome you personally, make yourself at home, remember the ACCEES Endurance Races are on every day from 10am Australian Eastern Standard Time. Best to turn up 5 minutes early to make sure you start with us.

If there is anything we can do to help just ask, otherwise feel free to look around the forum there are plenty of helpful hints and tips for the new guys.

Enjoy!

Dan (AussieXII) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Remember its just a game, have fun, relax and chat with your friends
chatting
JOIN THE ARC
Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com
lionhart
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Greetings from the UK   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I am Joe and joined today. I currently live in the south of England having moved here from South Africa. Sailed Fireballs as well as International Contenders in my younger days and then graduated to keelboats, mainly One Tonners and managed to participate in one of the first Round the World races. Have been playing with boat name Lionhart for about six months now and after a nervous start enjoying it immensely. If boat number 031 is available, could I nab it please
Back to top Go down
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Welcome Joe check out ARC boat numbers but it looks like 031 is yours. You can find a link up this page a bit.

It is easy to be a good winner, only in defeat lays the true test of sportsmanship.
Back to top Go down
http://sailmaker77@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi Joe, feel free to ask anything you want to know more of, someone will have an answer or send you the right way...
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 am

lionhart wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am Joe and joined today. I currently live in the south of England having moved here from South Africa. Sailed Fireballs as well as International Contenders in my younger days and then graduated to keelboats, mainly One Tonners and managed to participate in one of the first Round the World races. Have been playing with boat name Lionhart for about six months now and after a nervous start enjoying it immensely. If boat number 031 is available, could I nab it please

Firstly thanks Sandy and pat for welcoming Joe to our club, welcome Joe, please make yourself at home and feel free to post on whatever subject you like. If you want to create a new topic just do so in the General Discussion area so we can all find you.

Our Endurance Series is currently in "Off-Season" but that wont last much longer, we are due to restart it on the 5th of August and its a terrific series of hour long races....so please feel free to join in the fun hosted daily. Just check in here at the club for updates on scores and race schedule times.

Its a pleasure to have you on-board, I will fix you up with your boat number now.

Welcome to Team ARC.

Dan (Club Pres) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

chatting
JOIN THE ARC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi Joe, welcome aboard mate
Back to top Go down
HrvojeCRO1111
ARC Member
ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi all
Im Hrvoje ,i live in croatia , mail mostly onedesign seacape 18 and match raceing but used to sail optimist and 470 a bit
been sailing in vsk since vsk4 but for last 2 years didnt have a team to sail with in any event so id love to join
If sailnumber 1111 is free id love to have it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:15 am

Hi Hrvoje,

Welcome to ARC....we have a new website now.....www.vskarc.com

Would you please register there. When you have registered please fill in the boxes on the lefthand side to become a member of TEAM ARC and we can give you the number ARC- 1111.

Thanks very much and we look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes Legsy (Andy)
Back to top Go down
HrvojeCRO1111
ARC Member
ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:38 am

Thank you , alreday signed up waiting for approval
Cant wait to race with you all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:48 am

All done, if you wish to become full TEAM ARC member please fill in the box and we will be back to u soon
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:35 am

HrvojeCRO1111 wrote:
Thank you , alreday signed up waiting for approval
Cant wait to race with you all
You have your approval and we will add you to the Team ARC roster as Boat Number ARC-1111, this number may be added to you baot skins and used in you ingame username if you wish.

If I can ask that you stop posting here though as this forum will be closing soon, please instead join the forum at the new website.

Thanks mate, I look forward to meeting up with you soon on the water. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Dan

chatting
JOIN THE ARC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members - About Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top