Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Skipper ACC Racing Club International

Join the VSK ACC Racing Club International, for all Virtual Skipper ACC Fans!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Where is Dan
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:26 am by AussieXII

» Race results convertor
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:01 am by AussieXII

» RULES & REPLAYS
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 4:55 am by AussieXII

» To pen or not to pen.
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:25 am by AussieXII

» ACC Racing Club (ARC) Boat Numbers
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:06 am by KennyD

» Hello from the USA
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 am by KennyD

» World Premiere
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 am by Josen®ique

» SELS - Super Endurance Legends Series
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm by AussieXII

» GREAT GALVESTON TX RACE
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:10 am by AussieXII

Gallery
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 Empty
Affiliates

Top posters
AussieXII
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
USA 77-Pat
Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seahorse914
SAF009339
gato_9
Josen®ique
lionhart
duaner
rwi
J316

Welcome New Members - About Us

Go down 
+9
MORSEM1968
gato_9
Josen®ique
Aussie73
Seahorse914
USA 77-Pat
J316
SAF009339
AussieXII
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:48 am

Geococcyx wrote:
Hello

Greetings from Finland, I believe i am the newest member of the club and not many of you know me that well. My name is Olli 25 years old and not living at my mums, contrary what Jammy says. Studying to become a yacht engineer and maby someday comming there down under to learn from the best boat builders in the world.
I'm allready exited from one accees race. Maby oneday i'll earn my arc number and be able to race with the lot of you.
Questions will be answered and hoping to get to know you guys better. Preferably on the race track.

Cya today accees i will be there. :rendeer:

oh and allmost forgot that I love when ppl ram Jammy to a full stop on the track Very Happy

WELCOME GEO!

Hi Geo,

Some guys really love the endurance races, like yourself, will only need to race them a few times before they become one of us. There is no need to "earn" a boat number here Geo, just let us know what number you would like and its yours with an ARC prefix in front of it (ARC-001: for example), if the number is available you may have it. Also you can join the ARC Official Club by joining the "usergroup" in the "Groups" section listed right below the ARC Banner. Once you join you will recieve a personalised "in-game" avatar that you can add to your avatars file in VSK. You will also have a Personalised ARC Team Boat courtesy of (Manta GB). These items are only available if you join the official ARC Team Usergroup though.

All that aside, it is great to have you with us and we hope you will enjoy the remainder of the ACCEES Season III, and other ARC activities. Please make yourself at home. Dont forget you can also begin to keep track of race wins and podiums since joining the ARC in your User Profile.

Welcome aboard Skipper. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers ARC!!!

Dan ( ARC Administration)

Back to top Go down
http://www.vsk-arc.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm

🎅 Seasonal greetings and cheer GeoCOCcyx CaliforniANUS and SlyCOX Wink :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:42 am

lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Becoming more and more Aussie everyday Jammy, must be a bad influence on ya mate. 8) Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:34 pm

bah humbug
Back to top Go down
Seahorse914
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:12 am

SMILE SLY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Seahorse914.com
Aussie73
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:45 am

G'day all new to this but look forward to chatting to you all soon, I'll be the one at the back of the pack so to say haha.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi Jay

Welcome to our ever expanding club.

I'm sure you will have great time sailing with us all. Its great racing and the banter is just as good.

I look forward to seeing you out there on the water.

The next round will be a baptism of fire

All the best

Legs ARC- 020 (Andy)
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 am

Any questions at all just ask one of the chaps here Jay, they will be happy to help....and they know what they are talking about, unlike me... Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am going to prepare a very basic "Learners Post" today with just the basics in it so that you can have a read, of just the basic principles of sailing in it. These guys can get a little technical which is great....but it is sometimes more helpful to just gently guide a beginer and let them work some things out for themselves. Technical stuff can then be added cognitively later more easily.

Im sure you can recall some of the things I showed you, but in case you dont it will be there for you to check before you head out onto the water. Basically until you find your sea legs it is better just to have a "no contact" policy in mind that way you wont pen yourself or others.

Ill also ask some guys to add to this "Learners" post with other useful tips to help the "L" platers find their legs.

Welcome aboard mate...I am overjoyed you have joined the team and it sure is great to have another Australian here at the ARC.

If you have some time later today Jay I am opening a server at 12:00pm it will be easy to find just join anything ARC and you will find us.

Cheers mate...oh your boat is only one more day away.

Dan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josen®ique
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member
Josen®ique

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 am

Hi all
  I registered today. I hope you treat me well lol!
See you soon in the Cybersea...sailing :face:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cybersea.es
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:16 am

Welcome we will treat you well it is a good group of sailors here. check out the charter and play fair. that is all we ask. If you have any questions about any thing we can find the answer. have fun that is what it is all about. look around the site perhaps you can teach us a thing or two. Enjoy Pat USA-77.
Back to top Go down
http://sailmaker77@hotmail.com
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:27 am

Oh yes. request an ARC number, any one you want (within reason) if its not taken. Do you have a skin?
Back to top Go down
SAF009339
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Josen®ique wrote:
Hi all
  I registered today. I hope you treat me well lol!
See you soon in the Cybersea...sailing :face:

Welcome onboard Jos

This is such a great honor to have great sailors within our team.
Thanks for joining and enjoy the spirit of ARC sailors.

Congratulation as well for your 3rd place in the Rio de Jnaerio 3hr enduro race.

See you on races

SAF (Olivier)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi Jos

Welcome to out friendly club.

Great to have you on board.

Well done on your third place in the Super Enduro last night, but unlucky for the small problem near the end of the race....theres no way I would have caught you!!!!!!

See you soon

Legs
Back to top Go down
gato_9
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member
gato_9

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm Franco, I'm 21, I'm from buenos aires. I've been playing VSK for about 3 weeks now.
I really don't know what else to tell you guys right now, but i promise i'll think some intresting things about me and keep you informed. Haha.

See ya

F.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi Franco, welcome to arc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:36 am

welcome Franco
Back to top Go down
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:58 am

Hello Franco. Look around. If you have any Questions about starting. understanding the map or how to be the first one to the windward mark. We can help you get close. Doyou have an ARC number? 9 perhaps?
Back to top Go down
AussieXII
Admin
Admin
AussieXII

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:17 am

Welcome Franco and Friscoflyer to the ARC, I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Like Pat said there are heaps of guys that can help you out if you need it. Otherwise feel free to enter into discussions on anything you like about VSK.

Friscoflyer is a long time ACCEES Racer and he has attended many ACCEES race meetings, not all the time but he does attend sometimes. Im glad to see you here mate, and a very big welcome to you personally. Let me know if there is anything you need or anything I can help you with.

Cheers guys

Dan (ARC Club President)
Back to top Go down
gato_9
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member
gato_9

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Thank you all!
My Boat Name is ARG 4421 because that is the sail number of my dad's boat a 23 feet Laser (Not the International Class obviously), its quite small but we have won some of our club races here in BA. Soooo i was thinking of my ARC boat nº perhaps could be 4421?
cheers
F.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Welcome to the ARC Franco.

I'm sure you will enjoy sailing with us.

If you need any help with anything just ask, I'm sure 1 of us will be able to sort something out Very Happy

Gazza
Back to top Go down
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Franco. Dan Is away for a bit but I pretty sure 4421 is yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:58 pm

Hi Franco welcome m8,

Pat is right, the number is yours!

Go here:ARC Boat Numbers Dan, our leader (no matter what he says Wink), guides you through becoming an official member.

Your name is on the list, all you need to do now is make it official Smile.

Enjoy the fun and always ask any questions, we are here to help...

Note to Pat and all fellow Adminers, it looks like Dan in his infinite wisdom has given himself an easier forum life while away packing. Allowing anybody to officially join the club, good plan Dan. However I think we all need to keep on top of this while Dan is away, so that no numbers get duplicated...

GW Franco
Ben (Jammin Dodger)

Last edited by jammy_dodger_sco on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
USA 77-Pat
Admin
Admin
USA 77-Pat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:32 am

NP Ben I checked.
Back to top Go down
gato_9
Team ARC Member
Team ARC Member
gato_9

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:33 pm

I don't know how to make it official, because I can`t join the team group, any advices?
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: team Group   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:49 am

Hi Gato

Do you have a team boat number

Cheers

Legs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome New Members - About Us   Welcome New Members - About Us - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members - About Us
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next